Sunday, March 28, 2010

post op day 51 - sunny sunday

Energy level: low
Pain level: 1

Today it brought to you by an occasional itching and tingling – something is at work down there :)

The sun wakes me up and I am only slightly achy.  Yeah!!  A huge improvement over yesterday!

Around mid morning I look down and notice that my foot has yet again turned a ghastly shade of purple.  Massaging and elevating bring back the color.  Whew!


The highlight of the day is spending a few minutes in the backyard absorbing some vitamin D.   Heck with the sun block - that stuff is preventing absorption of the vitamin D my bones so desperately need.

I define tiredness as being too tried to play video games and today I’m too tired to even play Wii archery.  Wow!  That's low.   I can read a bit, but that is the extent of energy expelled for the day.  Early to bed …and early and eager to go to work on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment