Sunday, July 4, 2010

Post Op Day 149 - 4th of july

Happy 4th of July!

I am celebrating our Independence Day in the lovely country that gave the US our greatest icon - the Statue of Liberty. Now if only this lovely country could give me some drugs to help with the swelling.

: )

There is quite a heat wave here in the South of France and it looks like there is half a soft ball attached to my ankle, not pleasant at all. I am not sure if the stabbing pain along the Achilles tendon is related to the swelling or not. Sitting down for three hour leisurely French lunches doesn’t help either and I am in enough pain to warrant skipping the cheese course to go elevate and ice my swollen foot.

The good news is that the primary objective of this vacation is relaxation with plenty of elevation of the foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment